Other Commonly Asked Questions
What time should we arrive if we want to eat?
- The doors open for dinner and our rag-time-piano sing a long at either 6:00 on Friday's and Saturdays and at 5:00 on Sundays.
What time does the show start?
- The show starts approximately 7:30 on Fridays or Saturdays and approximately 6:0 on Sundays but this does vary depending on table service. The entire evening last about 3 hours.
How long is the show?
- The show last for two hours with a 20 minute intermission during which time we serve desserts and drinks.
Do you eat during the show?
- Most people are finished eating by the time the shows starts.
Do you have a separate dining room, or do you eat in the theater?
- The theatre and dinning room are all in one room. There are 7 rows of tables that run perpendicular to the stage and each party has their own table that you can stay at for the entire evening.
Do you serve alcohol?
- Yes, we have a full bar and a master bar tender.
How do I buy tickets?
- There is no advance purchase necessary. To make a reservation, all we need is your name, number of people in your party, your phone number and your word that you will be there as planned unless we hear from you to the contrary. We will then settle up with you at the end of the evening.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Because we are a small business, it is important that we fill our seats as expected and we now have a 24-hour cancellation policy for all reservations and we reserve the right to charge for any reservations cancelled within less than 24 hours. In order to change your reservation you must notify us at 970-945-9699 as soon as possible to avoid being charged admission for any unused seats by credit card or invoice.
Will we have a table just for our group or do we sit with others at the same table?
- Our tables range from tables for 2 up to 16. However, thought parties of 2 or less might have their own private table, it is more likely that you will be sharing with another party of 2 or less.
Is is assigned seats and if they are assigned how do I check out where I want to sit?
- Yes, it is all reserved/assigned seating and all seat assignments are done by the owner of the theatre each night prior to opening and seating is based on the various party sizes attending that night and dates of reservation of each party as well as other factors that we try to keep in mind so that everyone has a great seat. Because it is all one large room, there are no obstructed views and most people will say that there isn't a bad seat in the house. However, if you have a special request, please do let us know. We will do the best we can to accommodate it but can not guarantee a certain table.
How large is the theater?
- We can seat up to 150 people
Do you have pictures of the theater?
- On our media page, have a 3 minute video that will give you a sense of what the theatre looks and sounds like.
Can we come only for the show?
- We highly recommend that you come for the full evening of rag time music, sing a-long and our all new pre-show, but if you cant make it in time and would prefer to see the show only, we as that you arrive ½ hour after doors open.
Is it kid friendly?
- Absolutely!! We quite often have large groups of kids 10 & under who come for their birthday parties. While we try to keep our show as family friendly as possible, this program contains mild language and some suggestive material that parents of a more conservative nature might be uncomfortable with. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information about this.
- We are thrilled to announce that in our new location at 915 Grand Ave, Glenwood Springs, we are fully ADA compliant, including a Handicap Bathroom and a Hearing Loop.
What if someone in our group is on a special diet or gluten free?
- We have a limited menu but we can provide a few vegetarian or gluten free options.
- During intermission our MC will point out and have fun with all those celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and special events.
Some other question not listed above?
- Please give us a call at 970-945-9699 or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with the best answer!